|Soft and calm colors courtesy of House Beautiful|
How long will it take to find the right colors for your home? The truth is we'll need at the minimum 2 hours to find the right shade. Ok, we have the time it takes covered, but what about the cost to get professional help?
- Paint colors for one room's walls
- Choosing a color for a room that 'flows' into another (open plan homes offer a challenge on how to change colors from one space to another)
- Paint colors for a whole house
- Paint colors for walls, trim and ceiling
- Paint colors for homes without furniture (new construction houses)
- Paint colors to work with existing furnishings
- Exterior paint colors
So, to keep it simple, typical designer fees run from $75 per hour to whatever the market will bear in the metropolitan cities like New York. Here in Ocean County New Jersey, for a 2 hour meeting the fee is 150.00 (one hundred and fifty dollars) within a 50 mile radius to Toms River. (By the way, I do not charge travel time to and from your home!)
I hope this information helps you. Color is so important in your home. Whatever you do, whomever you rely on for help - just make sure you take the time to choose a color that you love!