Stressed out? Follow my Prescription for a quick Remedy


Lee Jofa Showroom at the Philadelphia Marketplace Design Center

Stressed and overwhelmed lately? My prescription is simple: Add a little color to soothe your soul.


Once upon a time, I visited the Lee Jofa fabric showroom at the Marketplace Design Center in Philadelphia and I saw something that truly caught my attention. It was the red on the walls that grabbed my attention and made me take a second look. Sure I love red, it's my favorite color. But it's that feeling that I get, when I see the color that I love the most.

For me red goes back to my favorite dress when I was a child. It also represents candy apples and Christmas and strawberries, all at the same time. When I wear red now, I feel confident. When I use it as a accent color at home, it makes my living room light up.

Color is personal. Some people gravitate towards blue or green for the serenity it suggests. Whatever color you love, make sure you use it at home or in something you wear. It doesn't have to be on a wall,  but it can easily be added as an accent color with a scarf or throw.

These days, stress can challenge our days, so make sure you come home to the color you love, to have the life you want to live.


M. A. Smith, Ltd.
Interior Design
732 690-2030
Allied Member ASID
http://masmithinteriordesign.com
http://BestDesignCoach.com
Serving New Jersey and Metropolitan New York








No comments:

Post a Comment