How to turn a Rainy Day into a Red Letter Day

I know we need the rain, but that doesn't make me love a rainy day like today. So to lift my spirits, I pulled together a few things that bring an instant smile to my day.

1. A picture of a house with red doors. (Red's my color, just so you know.)

Photo courtesy of Collette's Cottage Blog

2. Red nail polish on my fingers reminds me of Chanel and everything glamorous, when I don't feel glamorous.

Photo courtesy of Essie.com (Color: Fishnet Red)


 3. Red walls are tantalizing to see. I have used red on many a wall in my house, but now use red as an accent color (pillows, maybe my front door someday, throws, etc.)

Benjamin Moore's Million Dollar Red courtesy of Stellarspaces Blog


Question: What lifts your spirits on a rainy day?


For more information on how to make your home beautiful  -
Call Mary Alice in the New Jersey and metro New York City area at:
732 690-2030

No comments:

Post a Comment