What to Say When You Don't Know What to Say

Here in the northeast we are faced with the aftermath of a horrific hurricane.

So, at first I thought I should postpone blog writing and dig in the trenches, as so many are doing these days.

However, while I was 'digging' I remembered what Mom used to say to me when I needed some encouragement. She always said - "this too shall pass."

Now this piece of advice was from a woman who lived through losing two brothers at an early age. She also lived during the eras of the First and Second World Wars, the Great Depression, the Vietnam War and to top it all off - breast cancer.

If Mom's saying can inspire me, I only wish and pray that today it will inspire at least one person who needs some hope amidst their losses.

Truly, this tough time shall pass and we'll get there one day at a time, together.

M. A. Smith, Ltd.
Interior Design
732 690-2030
Allied Member ASID
http://masmithinteriordesign.com
Serving New Jersey and Metropolitan New York

No comments:

Post a Comment