Why Gratitude Will Keep You on Track

Gratitude will keep you on track in almost any situation in life. Survivors tell stories about how the most seemingly insignificant thing kept them from losing their sanity.

Since we are battling devastating conditions here in the northeast after Hurricane Sandy, I will share a few of the things that I am grateful for today:

  • My family, including pets! - they are safe
  • Friends and neighbors who continue to amaze us
  • Our community of Toms River,NJ - people of all ages stepping up
  • Other states from across the country who send utility trucks to help
  • Our JCP & L for doing the best they can
  • 101.5 radio for one of the best stations with pertinent info
  • Facebook, and Apple for essential communication using my iPad, iPhone and Verizon Wireless
  • Our Governor Chris Christie - a true leader
  • Hope and determination -instilled in my by my parents
I could go on, but you get the point. Keep moving. Say "Thank you God for ...... Then, right foot, left foot. One step and one day at a time.

M. A. Smith, Ltd.
Interior Design
732 690-2030
Allied Member ASID
http://masmithinteriordesign.com
Serving New Jersey and Metropolitan New York

No comments:

Post a Comment