Join The Trend To Spruce Up Your Home This Season

A Finished Master Bedroom
Photo courtesy of Robert Allen Fabrics

How To Get Things Done At Your Home This Spring

 

One of the joys of living the interior designer life is being involved in someones fresh start and successful renovation.

Sometimes, my work involves a complete re-do and sometimes it's about adding new color, new window treatments or new furnishings such as rugs, pillows or lamps.

Whatever it is, it is a step in the right direction, not only for my client, but for me
as a designer as well. 

While I have years of experience under my belt, there has never been a project, where I haven't learned something valuable to share with other clients.

With Spring approaching in a month or so, I feel the urge to spruce up, pare down and add some pizazz to my own home, and so are my clients. 

Do What My Clients Do

 

To have a beautiful home like theirs, do what they do. Decide to have a fresh start for the promise of a better day, and a happier season. Decide to take on that project that you've been talking about - why not?

What are you waiting for and where do you need a fresh start in your home?

M. A. Smith, Ltd., Interior Design
Interior Designer - New Jersey including the Jersey Shore, as well as 
Ocean and Monmouth Counties

Call  Mary Alice for your fresh start today - 732 690-2030

masmithinteriordesign.com
bestdesigncoach.com
housezengarden.com



1 comment:

  1. It may also give you the ability to write some money off on your taxes, as energy savings are important in many areas.

    Wood columns

    ReplyDelete