Use This Designer's Secret To Stay On Track And Avoid Stress

Help! I need a shower of ideas for this week's blog!

Roda/Tresor Shower Enclosure Doo
 It's the weekend, a new week is approaching and once again I'm faced with a number of blog posts to write! 
I have many interior design topics I could write about, information to sift through and decisions to be made. But, sometimes it's overwhelming!
Information is everywhere to be found, but how can I decide what to  write about this week?

The answer is to do what I do for my interior design clients. I design a plan in steps. Then we can proceed in an orderly manner and get things done. 


For my blogs, my plan starts with breaking down the week into four days for blog posts. Each day I write on a noteworthy product or a design problem and solution. For instance, this week I might write about bathrooms. I then divide my four days into four products or problems and solutions for bathrooms.

Today, I share information about the Roda Tresor shower enclosure. This enclosure has 3/8" glass, with a sculpted handle and is available in the popular finish of oil rubbed bronze (as shown in the photo). 

See, it wasn't that hard. I went from slightly overwhelmed to satisfied within  minutes. I found a great option for a shower enclosure, if frame-less shower enclosures are not in the budget for my clients.

Most important is that I have a plan and I feel in control of my time. That's why planning in steps is so important. It gives you a 'small win' with every step accomplished.

Did this idea help you? What are some problems you need to resolve with your decorating project?

Call me for a meeting that just might get your project finally on track.

M. A. Smith, Ltd.
Interior Design
732 690-2030
masmithinteriordesign.com
bestdesigncoach.com
housezengarden.com


No comments:

Post a Comment